Sunday, September 14, 2008

.8.

I tried to kill myself last week. I almost went and did it. Vince stopped me. I can't see him cry. It tears me apart along with everything else he does. I hate it. I love him so much, yet he brings me so much pain. And joy. He has helped me so much and makes me so happy. I can't understand it along with anything else. I wish he understood when people tell him "no". I wish he could listen. I wish I could see past all the fucking negativity in this world. I still want to die. I just have to at a more opportune time. I'm afraid of it. It has to be better than this though. I still haven't gotten any call backs for a job. I don't know what I'm going to do there. I want to run away from it. I want to forget about it. I want to forget everything. I wish I could just change everything that has happened to me. I am so jealous of him. Every time he says it, it just kills me. I wish I was as feminine looking as he is, I wish I had his face, his eyes, his skin, his figure. I wish I could get people like he can. I wish I was as outgoing. I wish I could get paid to do what he does. I'm jealous of who he sees. Everytime I think of him talking to someone I just can't fathom what would happen if he left. I'm so afraid. I don't want to live like this. I wish we got along. I doubt we ever will. I want to prove myself wrong though. I wish he didn't drink as much. I wish he didn't get as high as much. That is the person I hate. Who he becomes. He can't see it. He's told me that's who he actually is. I can't believe that. I can't believe that the person he is is only there when he isn't in controll of himself. I wish I could help him. I wish anyone could. I want to be that person, but I try. I fail. Thats all I can do. Fail. I'm sick of this all. I wish I was different. I wish I was easier to get along with. I don't want to be sad or angry. I wish I could take a joke. I wish I could see when things are jokes. I hate who I've turned out to be. The only thing good that has happened is that my dad is no longer in much danger. Im thankful for that. Thats all.

No comments: